• We believe that God is the creator of the universe creating both of the seen (physical) and the unseen (spiritual) realms and that God the creator is also the giver of life.
• We believe the Holy Bible is God’s word Personally spoken by God for mankind for the purpose of revealing who He is and it is without error in all issues to which it speaks.
• We believe in the Triunity (Trinity), one God in three Persons, consisting of Father, Son Jesus, and Holy Spirit.
• We Believe Jesus Christ is Divine God who came from Heaven to mankind as a man yet retaining the Divinity of God and who while living a sinless life was rejected and betrayed by man to be crucified and die on the cross yet not to remain dead but to Resurrect the third day in accordance with His Everlasting Divine life.
• We believe that the death of Jesus on the cross provided complete atonement for all the sins of the world therefore cleansing those who choose to be cleansed from their sin to then receive the Holy Spirit and by receiving the Holy Spirit becoming “Born Again” and being Born Again becoming children of God. Children in the family of God and as children in a personal relationship with their Father who is God above all and as children also inheritors in the Heavenly Kingdom of Jesus the kingdom that is without end.
• We believe that Jesus is the judge of all of mankind’s thoughts, intentions and actions and that He is just and wise in His judgment. As judge, Jesus will judge the unjust to everlasting condemnation while to the righteous He will give of His life, His gifts, and His glory.
• We believe Jesus physically rose from the dead, was seen by and interacted with many eyewitnesses including the Disciples and Apostles and that Jesus has now ascended back into Heaven where He originally came from. Jesus is currently seated in Majesty, Power and Authority alongside the Father and He is now accessible to us in both Prayer and Fellowship.
Covenant Ladies Vision Statement
Covenant Ladies is an outreach of Our Report Ministries and exists to connect women of the Body of Christ and the community
- To Christ
- To women of other ages and stages
- To ministry service
so that we grow together in the faith, knowledge, and love of Jesus Christ.
Women’s Bible Study Purpose Statement
The purpose of the Women’s Ministry Bible study is to grow in intimate relationship with Jesus Christ through daily study and application of the Scriptures, prayer, and building relationships through intergenerational small groups.
Leader’s Commitment and Mission
- With God’s help I will strive to uphold and preserve the truths of the Bible.
- Relying on the strength of the Spirit I will endeavor to be faithful in completing my own studies, attending each session, and preparing for discussion.
- By equally accepting and loving each woman in my group, I will, with God’s help, be sensitive to the varied needs in my group.
What is a leader?
The role of the leader is one of serving and encouraging women in the body to know Jesus Christ and make Him known. She looks out for the interests of others because she is a servant leader who cares for each one individually. A leader is not dominant but encourages and strives for participation from all members. The goal is to enable them to deepen their faith and commitment to passionately pursue Jesus Christ. She is there to help them walk with Christ and grow in their personal study of God’s Word. If she seeks to be an instructor, the women will be forever dependent on her. To see them become independently dependent upon their Lord is the objective!
Full of faith
A good leader trusts in Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior and trusts God to accomplish the work that He has called her to do.
Dependent upon God
A good leader knows that her strength and guidance comes through the Holy Spirit and through prayer as she seeks God in daily prayer.
A good leader reaches out in love to the women God has called her to oversee.
A good leader is not afraid to be transparent and allow her life to be an example to others.
A good leader can be trusted to keep confidential information private, not given to gossip but to prayer.
A good leader serves God first and foremost and is intent upon pleasing Him above all others.
A good leader listens to others with sincere interest in what the other person is trying to communicate. She answers thoughtfully, giving advice only when prompted by God.